Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I finally got my computer back. A nasty virus made it's way through all my files and made itself at home. So this past week, Landon moved back home to Heber. I'm so sad...and shocked at how much free time I have now. I haven't had this much time to do anything since before I was dating him. Met him even... honestly, I feel like I'm 18 years old again. Not like, "Wow, I haven't had this much freedom since I was 18!!" More like, "Wow...I haven't been this obnoxious since I was 18..." and it doesn't help that my roommate's beau has left for the summer as well, so now we just feel like there is no one to have some cooth around and it can become somewhat....insane. It's fun but....

I miss Landon.

The wedding plans are coming along just swimmingly, I cannot wait for the reception! It is going to be so much fun!!! it's going to be at dusk-ish, but there will be lights everywhere. twinkly lights, lanterns, chandeliers, candles in the trees...you name it. some what resembling this... but like...even more!! and it probably won't be that dark by 9 pm at the end of June so... Also, we have the honeymoon figured out. Vegas it is! We mangaged to land a five star hotel a block from the strip for an entire week FOR FREE!! So, yeah... thought we'd save ourselves some money by staying in a ridiculously awesome suite for free.... radical, right? and then I want to go see The Lion King and Blue Man Group and the Cirque de Soleil...! it's going to be AWESOME!! :)

3 comments:

Brady,McCall said...

Wow! how exciting! I love the light idea that will look amazing!! What are your colors? Vegas, oh man how fun!! Have you ever seen the Blue Man group before, if not be super excited its something everyone should see at least once in their lifetime.

Whitney Leigh said...

right?! :) our colors are yellow purple and green with a little red and orange in there... hahaha but mostly the first three. and i haven't but brenden has and he loved it. so i'm excited. :)

Drew and Aubrey said...

That is so exciting! I love the light idea too! :) Man a honeymoon for free...for a week! How did you find that one? That is awesome! I am so excited for you Whitney and I hope I get an invite because I didn't even find out you were engaged until fb... :)