Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm trying again...


OK, so I tried the whole blog thing a couple months ago and things didn't exactly go as planned. I do enjoy looking at my BFF's blog though. It makes me insanely jealous and wish my blog was as cool as hers. So, I decided to retry with a new blog...didn't go so well, after that failure, I decided to come back to this one. And YAY!, I figured out how to get a picture on it. It is of my roommate and me after she cut my hair. Good day. And whoa, I just got that picture to show up! ---> wow, I am legit. :) This might actually work out.

Wish me luck, I hope I can stick with this and get detached from Facebook because its getting a bit out of hand.

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Yay! BFF! Haha.

And if you need advice on your blog....I'm pretty much pro. :) Just kidding.

Man, I hate Psychology....I'm so bored right now.

Whitney Leigh said...

Oh my gosh, I could use advice like no other. But I am sorta getting the hang of it. Maybe one day I can live up to your expectations...If you have any for me.

Good luck with psychology. You will live. haha I almost wrote "You will love" that too I guess. :)