Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RIP you stupid little fish


This is wonderful! Now I am not going to be able to go to bed. I am just having too much fun with this blog.

So let me tell you about the traumatic even of the day... Our pet beta fish kamikazied today. First of all, I hated that fish with a burning passion of a thousand suns, don't ask why, we had a falling out and that's all you need to know. Anyways, I was the only one who fed her, without me, she would not have lived as long as she did. Whenever someone would clean her cage and fill the water up to the top I would say, "One day, she is just going to jump out." and nobody believed me. So today, I woke up and walked into the kitchen and went to the counter to feed her and I looked in the cage and I couldn't see her. I thought it might just be the odd shape of the vase she was in, but after another 3 seconds of searching, I realized Breanna was MIA. I looked in the sink right next to her cage, and there lay Breanna, all dry and shriveled. It was actually a quite disturbing sight. And as much as I didn't like her alive, I didn't like seeing her like that in the sink, so I made Nancy come and get her out and flush her. So, with her passing, I prepared a poem in her memory.

Breanna was a fish, Who jumped out of her dish. I found her dead next to her bowl, All dried up without a soul. I would like to say, That we will miss her in every way. But really... We won't. Godspeed Breanna.

No comments: