Tuesday, December 2, 2008

:)/:(

I have a surge of rage running through my blood stream right now. I don't know why... Well, I know why, but I prefer not to post in on my blog because I have a paranoia of people stumbling across my blog on accident and realizing I am talking about them. But I am angry. Steam is coming out of my ears. grrrrrr....GRRRRRR!!!!

On a more positive note, I love my roommates. Oh how I love them. At my work I swear all I hear from people is how many problems they have with their roommates and they want to move or they want that person kicked out. But not me. My rommies rock at life and oh how I love them.

Boy, do I sound bi-polar or what?

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

First of all, I'm pretty sure you're safe in not having anyone find this blog. Unless you specifically put names. Just put fake names that aren't real and explain it. What's so :)/:( ?