Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweaters and Nature's Poo

"Sometimes the only thing that gets me through this world is knowing that Kobe Bryant hates me just as much as I hate him."
-Me

"One day I'm going to have my own brand of peanut butter and I'm going to call it Nature's Poo."
-Landon

and sometimes i think this summer is going to be really hard with that kid getting home at 7 and going to bed at 10 o'clock every night. so today, i raise my glass to the rain. the rain that rained out his construction site so he got spend the day with me. thank you, rain. and now, i'm in bed. in bed watching wizards of waverly place. in bed watching wizards of waverly place while wearing Landon's sweater he forgot to get back from me. in bed watching wizards of waverly place while wearing Landon's sweater he forgot to get back from me and enjoying the faint smell of him. love you Landon. xo.

No comments: